Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cabin Fever

I think the boys are starting to get cabin fever - especially Wesley. Poor kid is dying to play outside. Yesterday he asked if we could go to the park to play, and today he wanted Grandma to take him for a walk. Hurry up, Spring! My boys miss you!

We are doing a lot of reading these days to combat the long days indoors. I brought one of my favorite books from when I was a kid to share with Wesley. It's Old Black Witch by Wende Devlin. I LOVED this book as a kid and I loved the sequel - Old Black Witch and the Polka Dot Ribbon. Maybe it's the librarian in me, but I am so excited that Wesley seems to love this book as much as I did as a kid. We are reading it several times a day and I hear him singing the little songs from the book too. Makes me wonder books are going to stick with him over the years.

No comments: