Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fun

Who would have thought that I'd EVER call a parent/teacher conference fun? But when you hear good things, it makes all the difference. According to his teachers, the difference between Wesley now and Wesley at the start of the school year is like night and day. His behavior is much improved and he has more friends. He still struggles with fine motor skills and accepting help, but they said that most days he is a pleasure to have in class. What a relief that was to hear! And to hear that they both whole-heartedly agree with our decision to do Pre-K rather than Kindergarten next year. I'm so proud of Wesley! I know he's been working hard and it shows!

We had plans to go to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends tonight, so it was kind of like a celebration for Wesley. And no matter how I feel about CEC, Wesley loves it, so it was worth it!


Ryan taking a spin on one of the rides.

Duane and Wesley shoot 'em up.

All Ryan wanted to do was play games that involved a ball (read: basketball and skee ball). The problem is, at 19 months, he isn't very good at them. Duane stepped in to help though.

Where did the balls go??


Duh!




Look out! Stay off the sidewalks!


Mommy and her baby.

No comments: