Have I told you all lately how wonderful, incredible and all around terrific my husband is? Well sit back, because here comes another "Super Hubby" story. I woke up this morning a little after 8:00 and headed downstairs. I arrived in the kitchen to find Duane at the counter, cooking. "You ruined the surprise!" he said. "It's hard to bring you breakfast in bed when you are already up." So he sent me into the living room (where Wesley was) to read the paper and relax while he finished breakfast. A few minutes later he presented me with Raspberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes and a mug of hot tea. After I finished eating, he rubbed my back and shoulders too! I am so spoiled! The spoiling continued as he went to Panera for me this afternoon and kept Wesley busy while I did some creating in the kitchen. I just can't get over that this amazing guy is really my husband!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Super Hubby Strikes Again
Have I told you all lately how wonderful, incredible and all around terrific my husband is? Well sit back, because here comes another "Super Hubby" story. I woke up this morning a little after 8:00 and headed downstairs. I arrived in the kitchen to find Duane at the counter, cooking. "You ruined the surprise!" he said. "It's hard to bring you breakfast in bed when you are already up." So he sent me into the living room (where Wesley was) to read the paper and relax while he finished breakfast. A few minutes later he presented me with Raspberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes and a mug of hot tea. After I finished eating, he rubbed my back and shoulders too! I am so spoiled! The spoiling continued as he went to Panera for me this afternoon and kept Wesley busy while I did some creating in the kitchen. I just can't get over that this amazing guy is really my husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm... is he planning on publishing a "Helpful Tips for Hubbies Handbook" anytime soon?
Forward one to my house, would ya?
Post a Comment