Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Definately the Child of a Librarian

Wesley and I just got back from a trip to Target. While we were there I picked up a couple of board books for him. One was an Elmo book from the dollar section and one was a puppy valentine's book that was on clearance for .10. Let me tell you, that was a dime well spent! Wesley couldn't put the book down while he was in the cart and whined when I had to put it on the counter to pay. When it was time to go, I had managed to get the Elmo book in the bag, but Wesley would not let go of the puppy book. I finally told him that he had to let go of the book or his bear because I needed to hold his hand in the parking lot. HE LET GO OF HIS BEAR!!!!! I can't believe it!! He read his new puppy book all the way home, while Bear rode in the bag. Poor Bear.

No comments: