I should know better than to leave the house without a spare outfit for Wesley. I've been a mom for one day shy of eighteen months now. I should know better, but I don't. Nope I am content to live dangerously and tempt fate. The result - Wesley had a leaky diaper while we were on the other side of town. Grandma H. and I made an emergency stop at Target today between doctor's appointments and changed Wesley into a brand new outfit in the restroom at the store! Is that what it takes to get new clothes? I'm not sure I'm willing to go there, but there is this dress I have my eye on... Nah!
OK- on with the cute story. We ate lunch out today and Wesley entertained himself by feeding OSB. He charmed the waitress and the couple in the next booth with his parenting skills. What a good boy! And what a cute outfit (for something that was picked out in less than five minutes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment