I woke up this morning with a horrible feeling of dread. After my two hour commute home last week, the mere word "snow" makes me sick to my stomach. However, when the phone rang at 7:00 this morning and the caller ID said it was my boss, I knew exactly what was happening - SNOW DAY!!!!!! I had to call the six people I supervise to give them the news and it was so much fun! Everyone was so happy to hear from me!
Let the snow come falling down today! I am comfy in my jeans and sweatshirt. I get a whole day with my boy! We are going to drink hot chocolate. We are going to play in the snow. We are going to read books and play and watch TV and it's going to be terrific!!! I called Duane at work to let him know (he goes in at 7:00 and only has a 2.5 mile drive). He's a little bit jealous and said, "well, I wish I hadn't cleaned off your car," but I could tell he was kidding. He knows how much I hate driving in the snow and I know he's glad I'm home today.
HOORAY! HOORAY! IT'S A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment