I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but it's COLD!!!! I like living where we do because I enjoy experiencing four seasons. I was actually a little bummed out when it was near 60 degrees a couple of weeks ago. I guess I'm paying for it now.
We have gone into hibernation mode. Our furnace doesn't like to heat our 100 year old house very well when it's in the single digits outside. We woke up to the high 60's inside, which is about 3-4 degrees colder than normal and kind of noticeable. Duane lit a fire in the fireplace, Wesley pulled all the blankets out and we all (even the cats) congregated in the front room. I made a cold weather breakfast of banana chocolate chip pancakes (Weight Watchers) and the guys have thick sweaters on. The plan is for them to stay inside all day. I have to go to work, but the boys need to stay nice and cozy. Sometimes hibernation is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment