Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snow STINKS!!!!

I always say that I like winter through New Year's and then I'm done with it. I've been a little more lenient this year until this week, but I'd officially like to say I am DONE with winter. It just took me two hours to drive home from work (normally a 20 minute drive in rush hour traffic). ARGH!! The good news is that I didn't slide and I didn't see accidents and everyone was being very cautious, but two hours to get home is too much! I barely got 1/2 hour in with the boy before it's time to get him ready for bed. At least tomorrow is my late day. If I had to go in at 9:00, I think I'd cry.

1 comment:

Lace said...

Heather-

It does not snow in Savannah! You are welcome to become a Savannah Snowbird and spend the winters here. We need good Children's Librarians! :)

I visit your blog (and Kate's) when I need a smile and to catch up on all the latest kids news.!
I love the Weebles castle.
I wonder if I could get one for my office???