Friday, February 23, 2007

As Han Solo Would Say...

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Wesley is very aware of the fact that he has two bears now. This morning he woke up to find NSS in his chair with milk. This was OK for about ten minutes. Then he grabbed me my the finger, walked into the laundry room and said "Bear." I asked if he wanted his other bear (OSB) and he said, "Yes." The problem is that he refused to relinquish NSS. "So I suppose you want both bears," I said sarcastically (BTW - sarcasm is lost on toddlers). Wesley responded with a resounding "YES!" He's been carrying both bears around ever since.

I guess I don't mind it so much in the house, but this could be a problem when we head to Sam's Club later. I refuse to take two stuffed bears to keep track of. Wonder which he will want to take with him? Wonder how I'm going to get the other one away from him?

No comments: