Monday, February 05, 2007

I Dub Thee Sir Wesley!

Wesley is in love with the Weebles castle that his Aunt Judy gave him for Christmas. The other night he didn't want to listen to any books at bedtime, he only wanted his castle. When we put him in his crib he cried and cried and reached out for it. Wesley played with his castle for nearly 4 hours yesterday with only a couple short breaks! I had no idea that toddlers could have an attention span that long. Although the music it plays started to annoy me somewhat, it did allow Duane and I to watch the Super Bowl. Wesley sat three feet away from us, played with his castle and almost never looked up. In fact, the poor guy played with the castle until he was so tired, he could only lift one finger to press the button. I think I'll have to get him some more Weebles play things!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So cute - what a great toy! It looks like he totally loves it!

Kate said...

OMG-- I would pay money for ANYTHING that kept Colin's attention for more than 5 minutes!! Seriously.