Thursday, February 08, 2007
A "Must Buy" Book
Since I am a children' librarian, it's amazing that I don't post about books more often. I have volunteered to update our Baby and Toddler book list at work, so I've been on the search for new books that Wesley enjoys and I could recommend to others. This week we discovered "Dog" by Matthew Van Fleet. It's part touch and feel book, part pull tab and all cute! Grandma bought it for Wesley yesterday and the boy is in love! The first thing Wesley did when he woke up this morning was get the book off the table and say "Uff! Uff!" - which is Wesley for "Woof! Woof!" The book is adorable! If you have a dog fan at your house, you MUST check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We saw this book at COSTCO-- it ROCKS!! Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment