I always wonder what is going on my children's heads. Ryan has been dreaming a lot lately and the things he says when he wakes up are so cute.
There is a new playground being built near Grandma and Grandpa H's house and Ryan cannot wait for it to be done. Whenever we drive past he checks to see if it is ready to be played on. Ryan must have been dreaming about it the other night because when he woke up he came into our bedroom and said, "I went to the new playground and went down the green slide and it had flowers growing all over it!"
I made the mistake of saying, "That sounds like such a nice dream."
"It's not a dream!" Ryan insisted. "I went there!"
Okay, honey. Sure you did.
Tuesday morning I had to wake Ryan up to get ready for the day. I sat down on the bed, rubbed his back and shook him gently. Ryan rolled over, looked at me and said, "But Mom, I don't want to see the Easter Bunny today."
I guess he still had Easter on the brain. Don't worry though, I didn't force him to go see the Easter Bunny. He went to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment