Monday, April 23, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
When hearing my youngest child cry out for me in the middle of the night, I did not call back "Go to sleep, Ryan!" instead of getting up to check on him. That would have been selfish and not exactly nuturing.
I was not so tired one morning that it took me three tries to button my shirt correctly.
I was not incredibly, overwhelming flattered when two of my friends told me I look like a particular sitcom character. No way was it the best compliment I have gotten in a long, long time.
I certainly did not find myself telling the boys, "I don't want to hear anymore fart noises!" That would be fighting a losing battle in a house with two boys and a whoopie cushion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Was it the blond girl from that new sitcom about apartment 23? When I read the comment about you looking like a character that is who I thought of immediately!
Post a Comment