Monday, April 09, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not want Duane to yank Wesley's loose tooth out because I was too squimish to do it myself and I was getting grossed out by it wiggling so much.
I was not embarrassed to discover that I kind of like canned cream cheese frosting since I am a bit of a food snob and profess to hate any frosting except buttercream.
I was not tempted to do cartwheels in celebration after my kids ate (at least part of) their cheese quesadillas for dinner one night without complaint!
I certainly did not ask my stepdad to help me duct tape over the holes in the bottom of Wesley's backpack just because there is no way on Earth that I was going to buy him a new backpack with only eight weeks of school left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment