Monday, April 16, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have not started telling my children that I am the mommy and as such they are not allowed to tell me "no." That would be a complete mommy power trip.
I did not spend several minutes trying to figure out what was missing from my purse because it "felt too light." And I was not a little embarrassed to discover nothing was missing.
It's not the least bit embarrassing to realize your longest and most detailed blog post is the one about food. Nope, not at all.
I did not liberate all the bite-sized Butterfingers from the candy bowl in a single afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment