Wesley has been all about super heroes lately. He even wants to be one when he grows up. He has said he is going to be Anything Man, but I have come up with a new hero identity for him.
Sunday evening, while the kids were in the next room, Duane and I cleaned off the bookshelf, put the kids books on the bottom shelf and some of my many many ARCs on the top shelf. The kids could see us working on the shelf, but still, Wesley must have walked by it a dozen times before exclaiming, "Hey! There are adult books on the top shelf of the kids bookshelf!"
Therefore I have dubbed him Captain Obvious - able to see the evident in a single glance! Of course the flip side of the character would be Captain Oblivious - able to ignore what has happened less than ten feet away!
No comments:
Post a Comment