
I did not eat a lunch of random leftovers while standing at the sink just because I was afraid that if I sat in the living room I'd wake up a sleeping toddler. Not me.
I have not looked at the wrinkles on my forehead lately and briefly wondered how strongly I am against Botox. I'd never do that!
I certainly did not schedule maintenance for my van and ask them to check a couple of issues, then opt not to have the original issues fixed, but instead opted to fix the new issues they found. That would have just been confusing (and probably annoying)
There is no way I think it's adorable when Ryan sings along with TV theme songs, because that would mean he watches too much TV.
I have not looked at the wrinkles on my forehead lately and briefly wondered how strongly I am against Botox. I'd never do that!
I certainly did not schedule maintenance for my van and ask them to check a couple of issues, then opt not to have the original issues fixed, but instead opted to fix the new issues they found. That would have just been confusing (and probably annoying)
There is no way I think it's adorable when Ryan sings along with TV theme songs, because that would mean he watches too much TV.
I can justify turning into a total girl when I saw a dead baby bird in the yard, but I know I didn't girl-out over a big bug in the sink. And even if I did, I certainly didn't yelp for my husband to come kill it for me.
1 comment:
Do you have a garbage disposal? Then bugs in the sink are easy - just rinse and grind! :-) Many a spider in my home have met their demise in my disposal. It's what they get for daring to crawl in the sink.
(Although an earwig fell out of our sink washcloth the other day and you could probably hear my scream where you are - it, um, surprised me.)
Post a Comment