Sorry the blog's been kind of quiet for the past few days. My cousin (ok, if you want to be technical, my first cousin once removed) got married yesterday. Since the wedding was out of town, Duane and I took the opportunity to have an adults only weekend and left the boys with Grandma and Grandpa H.
Do you have any idea how nice it was to drive and NOT have to listen to Phineas and Ferb? Not to hear any whining, or pick toys and sippy cups off the floor? It was bliss!
The wedding was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful and we had a great time at the reception. Here's just a handful of pictures - I'm going to "borrow" some others from Susan later this week.
Do you have any idea how nice it was to drive and NOT have to listen to Phineas and Ferb? Not to hear any whining, or pick toys and sippy cups off the floor? It was bliss!
The wedding was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful and we had a great time at the reception. Here's just a handful of pictures - I'm going to "borrow" some others from Susan later this week.






Of course I missed the kids though and was really looking forward to getting home to them. We arrived to find Ryan asleep and Wesley having finished 4 mini popsicles. We got Ryan ready to go, but then he wanted a popsicle. I cut him off after three of them and you should have seen the fit he threw. It was almost as big as the one Wesley threw when we told him to clean up the toys he was playing with. Mom and Dad have returned and the party is officially over!
No comments:
Post a Comment