We went to World of Bounce again tonight with a rather large group - Aunt Cathy, Sho, Kei, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Mark, Kierstin, Mark, Mr & Mrs. C and CC1, and CC2. This morning I was trying to tell Wesley who all was going, but realised that he probably didn't remember CC1 and CC2. Luckily we have a picture of them on the refrigerator, so I pulled it down for Wesley to see. He looked at the picture for a minute and said, “Nice!”
"Yeah," I said. "CC1 is kind of pretty."
“They’re BOTH kind of pretty!” he answered.
Now, Wesley didn't fall head over heels for CC1 right away. It took about half the evening before they were inseparable. CC1 held the door open for everyone as we were leaving and Wesley scooted over to give her a hug and tell her that "you're coming to my birthday party!"
When we got home Wesley proceeded to tell me that he had a lot of fun because of CC1. "She's beautiful!" he told me.
I hope Miss E. doesn't get wind of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment