
We did not let Ryan sleep on his hardwood floor for an entire night just because that's where he fell asleep when his fit wound down. Even if we did, it certainly wasn't because we didn't want to risk waking him up - preferring for us to have a full night's sleep.
We did not end up going out to dinner because we couldn't find one of the main ingredients even though we both KNEW we bought it. And said ingredient certainly didn't show up later in a bag of canned cat food.
I did not impulse buy a watermelon at the store just because "Mr. Picky" said he'd eat it. And even if I did, I know Ryan did not call it a "watermoomoo" when he saw it.
I know that Ryan and I did not sit on the kitchen floor and polish off half a pint of Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt. And if we did, I didn't justify it by saying that since it was frozen yogurt and not ice cream it was actually kind of healthy.
We did not end up going out to dinner because we couldn't find one of the main ingredients even though we both KNEW we bought it. And said ingredient certainly didn't show up later in a bag of canned cat food.
I did not impulse buy a watermelon at the store just because "Mr. Picky" said he'd eat it. And even if I did, I know Ryan did not call it a "watermoomoo" when he saw it.
I know that Ryan and I did not sit on the kitchen floor and polish off half a pint of Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt. And if we did, I didn't justify it by saying that since it was frozen yogurt and not ice cream it was actually kind of healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment