It has occurred to me that most of my cute stories about the boys take place while we are in the car in the morning. I don't know if it's because I'm a morning person and more likely to listen to the boys in the morning, or if we spend that much time in the car, but it happened again this morning.
When we leave the house in the morning I always have a cup of coffee with me and the boys each have a cup of milk. For some reason Ryan was adamant about not wanting milk this morning, so I didn't push it. Of course, what ended up happening was that Ryan started asking for milk when we were halfway to Grandma's.
Mommy: Ryan, you said you didn't want milk, so I didn't get any for you. You'll just have to wait until we get to Grandma's.
Ryan: Milk! Milk!
Wesley: (handing his cup out to Ryan) Here Ryan.
Mommy: Wesley, that is so nice! Are you sharing your milk with Ryan?
Wesley: No. It's empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment