Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nap Time

Wesley had a very busy day today. It was the last day of preschool (sob!) and he had swim class this afternoon, so I wasn't the least bit surprised when he fell asleep on the way home this evening. Usually when he falls asleep in the car, he wakes up right away when we get home. Tonight though, he stumbled into the house and laid down on the floor to continue his nap.

Ryan came in, looked at Wesley and immediately headed upstairs. I honestly thought that he was going to go in Wesley's room and play with his big brother's toys while he could! Instead a moment later he was heading down the stairs with his pillow, his Bobo and his blanket. That was a few too many things for toddler to carry at once, so he dropped the blanket and came back for it a minute later.

What was Ryan doing with all of his special night time things? He was tucking Wesley in for a nap of course!

Doesn't he look all comfy and cozy?


You can't really tell from this picture, but Ryan was giving Wesley a kiss goodnight and patting him.


Here's Ryan pretending to sleep next to his brother. His eyes are wide open, but he was making fake snoring noises, so I know he was supposed to be asleep.

I love that Ryan wanted to take care of his big brother!

No comments: