
I did not rejoice when a new Diego DVD came into work because it meant I'd get a little uninterrupted Mommy Time from the boys. Not me.
I know I didn't have a special night out with Duane and ask to leave my favorite bookstore early because one of my undergarments was suddenly very uncomfortable. That would have been a complete waste.
There's no way I informed Wesley that he couldn't get in bed with me anymore until he stopped wetting the bed. That would have been mean (even if was in the interest of self preservation).
I have not begun to feel guilty about not keeping up with a journal I started in January. And I certainly do not spend one night a week creating past entries. I'd never do that!
I know I didn't have a special night out with Duane and ask to leave my favorite bookstore early because one of my undergarments was suddenly very uncomfortable. That would have been a complete waste.
There's no way I informed Wesley that he couldn't get in bed with me anymore until he stopped wetting the bed. That would have been mean (even if was in the interest of self preservation).
I have not begun to feel guilty about not keeping up with a journal I started in January. And I certainly do not spend one night a week creating past entries. I'd never do that!
I was not upset by my Mother's Day gift, even though it was EXACTLY what I said I wanted. And I know I didn't spend half the day in a funk.
No comments:
Post a Comment