In other Wesley news, we are going to the circus with Grandma and Grandpa P. tomorrow night. He's probably too young, but we can't resist! I've been trying to prep him for the big event by talking about it. I told him that we were going to go to the circus and we would see clowns and elephants and lions. "Circus. 'Phants. Lions" he replied. I told him that I would get him some cotton candy and a balloon at the circus. "Circus. Candy. Balloon." Guess we'll just have to see what happens.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
A OK
Wesley learned "OK" the other day and it is now his favorite thing to say. He "answers" absolutely any question or statement with it. It's a little maddening, but mostly cute.
In other Wesley news, we are going to the circus with Grandma and Grandpa P. tomorrow night. He's probably too young, but we can't resist! I've been trying to prep him for the big event by talking about it. I told him that we were going to go to the circus and we would see clowns and elephants and lions. "Circus. 'Phants. Lions" he replied. I told him that I would get him some cotton candy and a balloon at the circus. "Circus. Candy. Balloon." Guess we'll just have to see what happens.
In other Wesley news, we are going to the circus with Grandma and Grandpa P. tomorrow night. He's probably too young, but we can't resist! I've been trying to prep him for the big event by talking about it. I told him that we were going to go to the circus and we would see clowns and elephants and lions. "Circus. 'Phants. Lions" he replied. I told him that I would get him some cotton candy and a balloon at the circus. "Circus. Candy. Balloon." Guess we'll just have to see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh... isn't it nice to see bare arms finally? Wesley looks so cute in his litle short sleeved shirt!
Enjoy the circus!
Post a Comment