Thursday, March 15, 2007

Toddler Love

Thanks to Elaina's mommy, I think I have a new way of entertaining (or bribing) Wesley. She posted a cute video of Elaina talking to camera over at her blog. Wesley has fallen head over heels in love with it! He'll watch that 30 second video over and over and over and over and over and...well, you get the idea. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if his next word was "'Laina" Move over Laurie Berkner and Dora the Explorer. There's a new girl to watch!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh... I am so flattered that Wesley has taken a liking to my little girl! And so funny too, that he wanted to watch her over and over!

Just so you know, when Elaina is allowed to begin dating (like when she's 20) she would be lucky to come across such a charming young man as Wesley. And for him to come from such a great family would just be icing on the cake!

That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

By the way, I'm a little bit behind on posting comments, but I wanted to just clear one thing up. So you're saying that Wesley didn't "hang the moon?" Seriously, every parent should believe that about their own child-it's okay! You have every right to believe that because he is irresistible and all yours!

Also, good question about the tooth brushing. If you eventually come up with a technique that actually works, please clue me in!