Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sweet Dreams

After we tucked Wesley into bed last night, I was very tempted to run back downstairs and add another blog entry for yesterday. I managed to convince myself that 3-4 postings for a single day is a little obsessive and decided to wait until today.

Part of Wesley's bedtime routine is to say prayers with his Prayer Puppy. After we finished the traditional "Now I lay me down to sleep.." I said "Bless Mommy and Daddy and Grandmas and Grandpas " Wesley looked at me and added "Sho. Kai." How sweet is that!? He added his cousins! Despite my melting heart and the fact that Wesley was being super cuddly, we put him in his crib. Wesley immediately rolled over and grabbed Frank then began to fake snore! We've taught him, the ever important fake snore, but had no idea he knew when to use it! Very tricky!

The picture below isn't from yesterday, it's from the weekend, but a sleepy toddler picture is always worth including.

No comments: