Well folks, it hasn't gotten any better since this morning. Unless he's watching a DVD Wesley has been screaming up a storm. He was hitting his head on the high chair during dinner and has just been a screaming banshee! Trust me, I want to hit MY head on something right about now. Of course, having a serious sinus headache doesn't help.
Duane just ran out to the store for a couple of things we need. He took Wesley with him so 1) I could have some peace and quiet and 2) maybe Wesley will fall asleep and we can plop him in his bed when he gets home. I am so climbing into a bubble bath with a good book as soon as Wesley goes to bed. I'm going to soak until I prune, then I'm going to pop some cold medicine and fall into a coma and hope tomorrow is better. Much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment