Feet. They aren't pretty at the best of times. I mean, really, they are kind of weird looking. I guess mine are in especially bad shape right now. My heels tend to be dry, cracked and tough. In the winter I can slather them with heavy duty lotion and wear socks, but in the summer I'm strictly a sandals and barefoot girl. Add in the fact that I regularly put at least five miles a day on these babies and I haven't had a pedicure in ages and you can only imagine what they must look like.
Well, apparently they look a bit worse than that.
I was sitting in my favorite chair with my bare feet resting on my footstool, just reading and minding my own business, when Ryan came plopped himself down on the floor next to me - eye level with my feet. It was only a few moments before he started poked at my heels and running his finger along them.
"What's wrong with your feet?" he asked, puzzled.
"They are really dry and cracked," I said. "That's why they look like that."
A pause, then he said, "You must be walking WAY too much if they look like that."
Time to schedule a good pedicure.
No comments:
Post a Comment