The celebration weekend continued in the W. house. Saturday was Star Wars Day at my library, and even though I don't normally work Saturdays, you
know I wasn't about to miss the chance to get my geek on!
 |
| I'll admit it, I was a little star struck standing next to Darth Vader |
 |
| I'll admit it, I had this one taken for my kids. |
 |
| The galaxy is safe when a librarian with a crocheted lightsaber and crocheted Princess Leia hair is protecting it |
|
|
While I
played worked, Duane and the boys got things ready for Ryan's family birthday party. In fact, Duane passed on some of his cake decorating secrets to Ryan.
 |
| Practicing technique before applying icing to the cake |
 |
| Not bad at all! |
 |
| The cousins! |
This evening was Ryan's party with his friends from school and the neighborhood.
 |
| My handsome birthday boy |
 |
| He wanted "laser bean" from Plants vs. Zombies on his cake. Don't ask. |
It was a great weekend, but I am utterly exhausted and plan to collapse into my bed shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment