It has rained every single day since we've been back from the beach. Not every day has been a total wash out, but it's been cool, and wet, and frankly, kind of depressing. But by some minor miracle, today, the day I took off to "make up" my holiday time this week, has been beautifully sunny.
There was no way I was going to waste this seemingly rare treat by spending the day inside, so I loaded the boys up and we met up with some friends and cousins at the local Metro Park. It was the perfect day to run off some of that pent up energy.
 |
| Ryan lifting rocks in the nature center |
 |
| Wesley's turn |
 |
| Cute critters in a tree |
 |
| Cousins on the trail |
 |
| And this is a typical picture with four boys |
 |
| Sho was everyone's favorite bit of climbing equipment |
 |
| Ryan impersonating a sloth |
|
It was a fun morning and the boys have behaved all afternoon, so I'm calling this day a win!
No comments:
Post a Comment