Monday, July 13, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not get dressed the Monday after a weekend with three cookouts and breathe a huge sigh of relief when I discovered that my skirt fit just fine despite all the food I ate.
I did not wake up craving a nice breakfast of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, banana and a bit of honey, only to burn the toast and find out we were out of bananas and honey. And there is no way I also burned garlic bread that same day.
I know I didn't excuse myself for being a little late to work one day because I stopped and bought donuts for my coworkers. Donuts are a valid excuse for tardiness, right?
There is no way I got my dates mixed up and showed up for an event at the dog shelter a full week early. Nope. Didn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment