May I just say that my hind quarters are dragging? Seriously, my entire body hurts and for some reason I thought it would be no big deal to sign up for a 5K for tomorrow morning. Is it wrong that a small part of me is hoping for severe weather so I don't have to do it? I don't really mean that. Much.
Today was exhausting, but really good. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, just a nice end to the VBS week.
 |
| In the preschool Bible story, we talked about there being room for everyone in God's house |
 |
| Wesley and Yeddy |
 |
| Ryan holding Yeddy's paw |
 |
| Wesley pretending to get burned by a fake campfire. I'm not sure what Ryan is doing. |
One thing that our church does during VBS is "God Sightings." Every day the kids are encouraged to write down where they see God and the sightings are hung on the wall. Throughout the rest of the year, Miss Alisha (our VBS and Sunday School coordinator) includes a God Sighting in the church bulletin each week.
 |
| Wesley's God Sighting today |
 |
| Ryan's God Sighting |
And that, my friends, is VBS. We have a crazy busy weekend ahead, which is too bad because all I want to do is sleep. It was completely worth it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment