Monday, September 09, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not hang out at my mom and stepdad's the day after he got home for rehab just so I could be near them both. And I certainly didn't have to practically pry myself away from them.
There is no way Duane and I completely missed the time for Wesley's Saturday soccer practice and had to email the coach to find out when it was. And when we discovered it was early and a scrimmage, I know I didn't briefly wonder if coach "forgot" to include us on the initial email because Wesley isn't exactly the strongest player on the team.
I know I didn't forget that I was supposed to pick something up from a coworker's house until an hour after I was supposed to be there. No way am I that forgetful.
I was not a teensy bit disappointed when my jury duty was cut short because it meant I would have less reading time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment