Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Boy's First Love - and His Second

They say that a boy's first love is his mother. That seems to be true with the Ryguy lately. He used to be such a Daddy's boy, but that has all changed recently. 

The other morning in the kitchen Ryan came up to me and said, "I just love you so much, Momma. If I loved you any more, I'd have a crush on you every day."

Ryan gave me a big hug, then continued, "Do you know one of the reasons I love you? The clothes you put on every day always look nice."

Not that I don't have competition. Check out Ryan's school work from yesterday

The sentence he wrote says "She is a friend to me."
 But let's take a closer look at the illustration. That is clearly his friend/classmate M.

What a sweet boy I have.

No comments: