Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
After Wesley had his third nose bleed of the evening, we did not drop even the pretense of sympathy and tell him to take care of it himself.
Upon getting into a car accident, my first three phone calls were not to my boss, my hubby and my dad. I mean, what 39 year old calls her daddy to come stay with her after a car accident?
I did not have to force myself to drive my normal route to work the day after my accident.
I did not skip Wesley's soccer practice just so I wouldn't have to see the mom I felt was judging me last weekend.
When my cell phone rang and I saw it was the phone number for the school, my first thought was not, "Oh crap! I don't have time to deal with a sick kid today." And I wasn't relieved to find out that it was "only" a fall and scrape up on the playground not bodily fluids.

No comments:
Post a Comment