Monday, October 01, 2012

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get the heel of my shoe caught in a crack in the sidewalk outside of work and walked right out of my shoe. Nope. Didn't happen.

When I saw an incident report in Ryan's school bag my immediate thought was not, "Uh-oh! Who did he hit?" And I was not relieved to discover that he "only" tripped over his own feet and hit his head.

I did not send Ryan's picture form and check back to school paper clipped to his school bag (like they sent it home) only to have it fall off in the rain. And there is no way I didn't realize it until I got to Grandma's. And I certainly didn't call Duane in a panic asking him to go home and find it in the rain when it didn't even have to be turned in until the next day.

I did not completely miss an email from the soccer coach and show up to a practice that had been cancelled.

I know I did not make Wesley wear shoes that were a bit too small for him until I got a 30% off coupon for the store we buy shoes at. And I know I did not buy all "tie" shoes even though he still needs work on the whole shoe tying thing. 'Cause that will just make mornings so much easier, right?

No comments: