Monday, October 22, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have not started carrying an expensive chocolate bar in my purse just in case my stress level reaches a place where chocolate is required immediately. And I did not justify it by telling myself, "Hey, at least it isn't a flask."
I did not plug my headphones into my desktop computer, start Windows Media Player and proceed to get very annoyed when the CD didn't play, only to discover that I hadn't yet put a CD in the computer.
I was not embarrassed to ask my one of my oldest friends for help, even though I knew that she would be more than happy to help and probably annoyed if I hadn't asked her.
I did not start taking my kids cold medicine because I didn't have any of my own to counteract my first bout of sickness since having my tonsils removed last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment