Monday, October 15, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not attempt to iron part of my shirt with a curling iron because I felt too lazy to get the real iron out. And I certainly did not make such an attempt while I was wearing the shirt.
I did not ask my hairdresser for a brand new style the day before my 20th high school reunion.
I know I did not break out my 20 year old letter jacket from high school and wear it for the homecoming parade. I mean, I laughed at "those old people" when I was high school!
I did not feel annoyed rather than excited or hopeful when the realtor called with our first showing in 2.5 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment