As per my own Halloween tradition, I took the day off work to prep for tonight's festivities and attend the parade/party at Wesley's school. I love not working on Halloween.
.jpg) |
| Wesley the Hulk enjoying the class party |
.JPG) |
| The principal (Dorothy), the assistant principal (Scarecrow) and the rest of the office staff |
.jpg) |
| Sho, Kei, Wesley and Ryan ready to trick or treat |
.JPG) |
| Heading off in the cold and rain to get some treats |
It was a MISERABLE night for trick or treating - cold and rainy and just all around yucky. We barely made it around the block before the kids were totally and completely done. I think they maybe trick or treated for 40 minutes. But they had fun and that's what counts.
On the way home Ryan piped up from the backseat, "Mommy, you need to work on not yelling, Wesley needs to work on not sassing and I need to work on behaving. What does Daddy need to work on?"
Wesley had the answer to that. "Daddy doesn't need to work on anything! He does it all right!"
I can't argue with that. Duane is practically perfect to me and apparently the boys feel the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment