Monday, October 29, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
The first words out of my mouth after hearing Wesley had been punched by another child and lost two teeth was not, "And what did you do to E.?"
I have not started going to bed when the boys do. That would be extra embarrassing since we upped their bedtime by half an hour.
I have not become absolutely obsessive about my pedometer and trying to hit at least 10,000 steps a day. And I certainly don't think I'm going to continue wearing it after the step challenge is over.
I was not a little bit flattered when I was carded while buying cold medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment