Friday, October 05, 2012

Ready for a Whole New Me

Maybe it's the fact that my birthday was yesterday and I am just barely under 40 now. Maybe it's the fact that my 20 year high school reunion is next weekend. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't been to see my hairdresser in three months, but I think I am ready for some self improvement.

My mom and I have done some major sale and thrift store shopping over the last couple of days, so my wardrobe has gotten some much needed new pizazz. Well, maybe pizazz is not the word, but it at least got some new pieces. My sis-in-law went make up shopping with me and helped me pick out some flattering shades for my eyes and lips.

I have an appointment with my hairdresser next Thursday. I was thinking about doing something new (although I have no real idea what), but it's the day before my reunion, which is probably not a good time to go for change. I'm still thinking about it for later though. Shall I bring back bangs? Add some color?

Now if I could just bring myself to start exercising again, we could have a total transformation.

No comments: