Monday, September 17, 2012

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

When Wesley didn't have homework for several days in a row I was not so suspicious that I texted my friend to see if her son (and Wesley's classmate) was bringing work home.

I have not become a total soccer mom. And I certainly don't like it.

I am not always a little bit relieved when Duane tells me something slightly embarrassing that he did because it makes me feel less like a complete mess up. 

I did not freak out about teaching Sunday School (with Duane) for the first time even though I have a Bachelors in Education, worked at a daycare center, still consider myself a children's librarian and have taught VBS. That would have been ridiculous.



No comments: