Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Exhausted

I don't mean to complain, really I don't, but this month is really taking it out of me - and it's only the 12th!!! 

Here's a snap shot of this week:

Monday: probably the easiest day of this week. I did a full day at work and then went for pedicures with my mom and did a bit of shopping for the boys.

Tuesday: first day of preschool, which means I went to work late. SUPER BUSY at work and spent the evening doing homework, dinner, baking, cleaning, all that stuff

Wednesday: full day of work, Duane ran out to church to pick up our Sunday School lesson plans since we agreed to teach one Sunday a month, I took Ryan with me to a PTA meeting that lasted until almost 8:00, Duane took Wesley to soccer.

Thursday: drop Wesley off at school, take Ryan to preschool and attend a parent hour while he is in class, finish the day at work, Ryan's soccer practice.

Friday: school, preschool, work, prep for cookout on Saturday

Saturday: Wesley's soccer pictures, Wesley's soccer game, Ryan's soccer game, cookout out of town puts us home about 10:00 pm

Sunday: Teaching Sunday School at 10:15, working 1-5, church picnic 5:30 - 7:30 and get ready to start another week that's just as busy.

But you know what? I'm happy. Yes, I'm a little stressed out, but I love everything we are involved in. I love the boys schools, I love soccer (don't repeat that) and I'm happy. Just know that I'm rarely home these days

No comments: