Monday, September 03, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not neglect to take a single picture at my child's birthday party. What kind of mom does that?
I did not copy a recipe out of a cookbook to make for dinner, and return the book I copied it out of, only to have Duane realize (as he was cooking) that I only copied half of the recipe.
I did not call the peditrician to double check the time of Wesley's well child appointment AFTER they had already left a message confirming the time because I wrote it down wrong but was sure it was their mistake.
I did not drop a newly opened box of cocoa powder on the kitchen floor. No way that happened. None.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment