Wesley had a little lesson for me this past Sunday when we were getting ready to go to church. As I was helping him get dressed I said something about the children's message that Pastor Chris (our new pastor) would do. Wesley sighed and said, "He always does the children's message." I told him that Pastor Chris always does the children's message because he's the new pastor - that Johnny is at a new church and Pastor Art (our interim pastor) isn't there any more.
Wesley: I liked Pastor Art.
Mommy: Me too.
Wesley: He was cool.
Mommy: What made him cool?
Wesley: His shirts looked like the ones Daddy wears to work!
2 comments:
Did you find a new church?
No, we're taking it slow. We've visited one we like twice and have been to one that is really not for us. Between being sick and working, we haven't had a lot of time. Still have some churches on our "short list" to check.
Post a Comment