Yesterday Wesley told me that he either wants to be a cook or a photographer when he grows up. I told him that those were wonderful choices and he'd be very good at either one. I can completely see him doing either one of those things - mostly because they require a bit of artistic flair and creativity and we know that Wesley has that!
He repeated his desire to be a cook last night. I was watching some show on TV and he asked if we could please change the channel to "the cooking show" aka Food Network. We watched a chef prepare escargot (yuck) and talked about what it was and how it looked when he was done. Wesley determined that he did not want to eat snails, but I could if I wanted. I just think it's funny that he will talk about cooking snails, but will throw up if he there's something he doesn't like on his plate.
Wesley also told us yesterday that he wants to go visit a firefighter and he'd like to "wear a cowboy hat and drive a tractor." He smiled a big smile and announced "There's just so much I want to see!" All I can say is, I hope he has the chance to do it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment