
I did not have to force myself to blog a couple of times this week by reminding myself that I'm doing this for the kids. And I certainly didn't snap at them to leave me alone while I worked on it!
I know I didn't ask Duane to get the Easter decorations out when I was pretty sure I wouldn't have time to touch them for several days. And there's no way I asked him right after he cleaned up the house.
I don't dread getting Wesley up in the morning because he's terrible to wake up and we end up yelling at each other before we leave the house. I mean, would I really be silly enough to engage in a battle of the wills with a preschooler?
I certainly don't worry that I'm not going to be able to stand my sons when they are teenagers.
There is no way I have been giving serious thought to taking my four-year-old to a Weird Al Yankovich concert this summer.
I did not practically beg Wesley to watch "The Princess and the Frog" just so I'd have an excuse to watch it again.
I know I didn't ask Duane to get the Easter decorations out when I was pretty sure I wouldn't have time to touch them for several days. And there's no way I asked him right after he cleaned up the house.
I don't dread getting Wesley up in the morning because he's terrible to wake up and we end up yelling at each other before we leave the house. I mean, would I really be silly enough to engage in a battle of the wills with a preschooler?
I certainly don't worry that I'm not going to be able to stand my sons when they are teenagers.
There is no way I have been giving serious thought to taking my four-year-old to a Weird Al Yankovich concert this summer.
I did not practically beg Wesley to watch "The Princess and the Frog" just so I'd have an excuse to watch it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment