Friday, April 10, 2009

Racing Towards Easter

We did the annual dyeing of the Easter eggs on Wednesday night. It went slightly better than last year in the sense that Wesley did not throw the eggs into the dye, so there were no casualties. Well, no causalities unless you count his favorite shirt and our carpet. Wesley REALLY wanted to help carry the cup of dye into the kitchen when we were done and some splashed on his shirt and onto the carpet. Thank goodness for dark maroon carpet! Nothing stains it! I wish the same could be said for Wesley's shirt. If anyone sees one like it in a 5T, please give me a heads up. It's green and white and says "Hawks MVP" in a baseball jersey script. It originally came from Target (in the fall). Poor little guy was pretty upset. I'm hoping a bleach stick will do the trick.

While Wesley was busy coloring eggs, Ryan was proving what a little daredevil he is. We dug out Wesley's old walker/rider and Duane proceeded to take Ryan for a spin (or 17) around the living room and dining room. Although Ryan does not look overly impressed in the first picture, I promise you that this is one of his new favorite things to do. He even crawled over to it and tried to get on while I was composing this message!




Dad, can we just go already?











Now THAT'S more like it!


No comments: