...or at least it is in the W. household. Wesley loves to host pretend birthday parties. He waits for the "guest-es" to arrive and makes pretend cakes and puts up pretend decorations and everything. It would probably be pretty cute if it wasn't every single day several times a day. If Fluffy or Sammi has one more birthday this week, I think I'll snap.
Tonight Wesley said it was my birthday, but I've decided that we are celebrating something else. We're celebrating the return of the Weeble Castle. The Weeble Castle was one of Wesley's very favorite toys when he was a bit younger. Aunt Judy got it for him for Christmas when he was one and he played with it everyday for the next year and a half (at least). He kind of lost interest in it about the time he turned three and it's just been sitting in his room. Tonight we brought it downstairs for Ryan. He LOVES it - and surprisingly enough, Wesley isn't being territorial about it. Now if only it had volume control.
No comments:
Post a Comment