Monday, April 06, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of "My Charming Kids," it's another Not Me Monday.


There is no way I would have dropped the kids off with the grandparents for the entire day with only three diapers in the diaper bag. I mean, that would have been almost as bad as the day I dropped them off with no bottles, and I must have learned my lesson the first time around.

I couldn't have been foolish enough to smile the whole drive home after an attractive guy (who couldn't have been more than 18) smiled and waved at me at a red light. That would be silly and something a teenager would do - not a 35 year old woman.

I did not get into my skinny jeans, eat a healthy salad for dinner and wash it down with some Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream. At least it was one serving and not the whole pint!

I know it wasn't me that held a VERY stinky Ryan out to Duane and asked how many brownie points I would get for changing him. That just wouldn't have been very nice.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love ALL of these!! Cracking me up!!